We Are CEREBRIU
Faster Personalized Diagnostic Imaging
Cerebriu improves workflow efficiency, quality and patient outcomes in diagnostic imaging. Our software solution Cerebriu Apollo achieves this by automating image acquisition protocols and triage during MRI brain acquisition providing decision support at key stages of the diagnostic process. Ultimately this results in improved productivity, prioritizing the right patients at the right time and less stress for clinicians.
CEREBRIU – Innovaton and research!
Years of research
CODE OF ETHICS AND POLICIES
Ethics Policy for Research & Development
Our R&D ethics are based on IEEE/ACM’s 8 principles of ethics
- Public: Software engineers shall act consistently with the public interest.
- Client and Employer: Software engineers shall act in a manner that is in the best interests of their client and employer consistent with the public interest.
- Product: Software engineers shall ensure that their products and related modifications meet the highest professional standards possible.
- Judgement: Software engineers shall maintain integrity and independence in their professional judgment.
- Management: Software engineering managers and leaders shall subscribe to and promote an ethical approach to the management of software development and maintenance.
- Profession: Software engineers shall advance the integrity and reputation of the profession consistent with the public interest.
- Colleagues: Software engineers shall be fair to and supportive of their colleagues.
- Self: Software engineers shall participate in lifelong learning regarding the practice of their profession and shall promote an ethical approach to the practice of the profession.
Company Ethics Policy for Partners, Investors and Customers
Cerebriu will not collaborate with companies, groups or individuals who:
- Have direct investment in, or as a main activity is manufacturing tobacco, alcohol, weapons or other harmful products.
- Might otherwise cause damage to the reputation of Cerebriu or Cerebriu’s partners.
Cerebriu’s tax policy is founded on compliance and transparency.
Our partners must comply and pay statutory tax. We have zero tolerance of illegal tax evasion, and will notify authorities if detected, while stopping any further collaboration with the partner.
Cerebriu does not contribute to tax speculation or tax evasion and expects the same from all our business partners. We comply with international principles of taxation in all countries in which we operate.
Cerebriu acts with full transparency with the tax authorities. Cerebriu wants to be a responsible company that bases its business on responsible tax practices.