We Are CEREBRIU
Cerebriu improves global healthcare by
helping radiology using AI solutions.
CEREBRIU – Innovaton and research!
Years of research
CODE OF ETHICS
Company Ethics Policy for Partners, Investors and Customers
Cerebriu will not collaborate with companies, groups or individuals who:
- Have direct investment in, or as a main activity is manufacturing tobacco, alcohol, weapons or other harmful products.
- Might otherwise cause damage to the reputation of Cerebriu or Cerebriu’s partners.
Ethics Policy for Research & Development
Our R&D ethics are based on IEEE/ACM’s 8 principles of ethics
- Public: Software engineers shall act consistently with the public interest.
- Client and Employer: Software engineers shall act in a manner that is in the best interests of their client and employer consistent with the public interest.
- Product: Software engineers shall ensure that their products and related modifications meet the highest professional standards possible.
- Judgement: Software engineers shall maintain integrity and independence in their professional judgment.
- Management: Software engineering managers and leaders shall subscribe to and promote an ethical approach to the management of software development and maintenance.
- Profession: Software engineers shall advance the integrity and reputation of the profession consistent with the public interest.
- Colleagues: Software engineers shall be fair to and supportive of their colleagues.
- Self: Software engineers shall participate in lifelong learning regarding the practice of their profession and shall promote an ethical approach to the practice of the profession.